Greater than 1 minutes
I’m Mihai Tonescu from Oregon, USA.
In October 25, 2015 I translated for your agency a document (birth certificate) from French to English. The price for this work was $ 25.
Unfortunately I got ill (tuberculosis – TB – caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis, which affected my lungs) and I stayed hospitalized 6 months in Waverly Hills Sanatorium – 1600 Clifton Rd, MailStop E-90, Atlanta, GA 30333, U.S.A.
Now I came home and I checked my PayPal account, but the amount of $ 25 is not entered my PAYPAL account.
Please send me the amount of $ 25 by PayPal into account:
as soon as possible.
I hope you are understanding and kind.
If you will not send me the amount of $25 as soon as possible:
– I will inform the websites:
that you are an incorrect translation agency which steals the work of honest translators;
– I have a list of 1 million email addresses of your country and a professional bulk email sender. During 5 days I will send messages to these 1 million email addresses and 1 million people in your country will learn that you are an incorrect translation agency which steals the work of honest translators;
– also I will inform all the newspapers in your country that you are an incorrect translation agency which steals the work of honest translators;
– also I will inform the police in your city about this situation;
– I will post a message on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/) that you are an incorrect translation agency which steals the work of honest translators;
You reputation and your honor are more important than $ 25.
Please send me as soon as possible $ 25 through PayPal.
I hope the real Mihai Tonescu, if he exists, has found a way to deal with these scammers abusing his name.
I wonder though how many people pay these guys… They would give up sending ridiculous messages if nobody would ever pay them.
But they did do their homework: they know how to threaten people 😉