This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
A few things about me
Find me on Proz
Is this someone you've been looking for?
Extensive experience translating flash, board, browser, and console games and apps. With a personal love of gaming (since the age of 3) and having worked as a Video Game Quality Assurance tester on several projects, I have what it takes to understand how games should flow.
I know what YOU want to achieve with your game.
If you want someone who can develop a connection with your game, who understands the messages and emotions you want to transmit, and who can help you retain your gamers, then I am the Game Localizer for you!
My fields of expertise and areas of interest
My biography and experience
Get a Portuguese passport for your games right now!
- 20+ years in gaming
- Cofounder of Gyglio.com
- Certificate in Video Game Localization – Udemy, by Pablo Muñoz
- Statement of Distinct Translation Accomplishment - Coursera
- Localized the entire TM-Town website, owned by ProZ.com
- Translated over 345,000 words of the Dragon Age 2 triple A game.
- Over 16 hours of video subtitling | Netflix Approved Subtitler
- LocJAM4 Study Group Organizer
- Coursera Lead Translator
- Smartcat Senior Translator
Visit my translation team: Gyglio
Check out my Smartcat Profile, visit my ProZ.com Profile, see my Recomendations, and connect with me on LinkedIn.