Greater than 1 minutes
Translators are usually versatile and creative people, don’t you agree?
Many of us have passion projects and interesting hobbies.
Some of us go even further and create something that helps other translators and shapes the way our profession develops.
Tess Whitty, an English to Swedish translator, a podcast host, a writer and a coach, is one of such people and in this episode we had the pleasure of talking to her about some behind the scenes stuff of her side projects.
In this episode you will learn:
- What it takes to host your own podcast;
- How long it takes to write a book and how you can organize the work;
- How outsourcing can help you be more productive;
- How having different projects can help you promote your translation business;
- Where to find the time for doing things you care about;
…and much more!
Listen to the audio:
By the way, we’re also on iTunes! Don’t forget to subscribe and leave us a review!
Watch the video:
Useful links and resources:
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and colleagues and see you on Wednesday!
Watch us live every Wednesday!
Did you know that you can watch our show live every Wednesday at 12 pm EST? Every Wednesday we invite new awesome guests and have interesting conversations about a variety of translation-related topics. Subscribe below if you don’t want to miss another episode and your chance to ask us and our guests questions in real time!