Greater than 1 minutes
Proudly sponsored by Smartcat— a free online CAT tool and a marketplace to get you new translation jobs. Learn more here.
I hope you’re having a lovely day!
Here’s the recording of a wonderful webinar that we had with Jo Rourke a couple of weeks ago. Jo had this great idea of ending her year on a high note, and this is how she came up with a wonderful initiative called Challenge500.
This initiative has helped hundreds of translators achieve more and get a better understanding of their business and their role in the market. Check out the recordings or the highlights below to learn more.
Watch on YouTube
Listen on SoundCloud
Or if you’re super busy, you can check out some of the highlights below.
Highlights of the Show
1) What is Challenge500? (view answer)
2) What were some of the results that Jo and other participants got from the challenge? (view answer)
3) How much experience did the linguists have to get the most out of this? (view answer)
You can watch the replay of the entire episode right here.
Jo has been a freelance translator, content writer and copywriter for 14 years. She loves helping people with their writing, whether it’s crafting copy, translating into another tongue, or guiding business owners on improving what they already do.
She has written for Huffington Post, the Guardian, Evan Carmichael and The Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook.
In this episode you will learn:
- How you can remind yourself that freedom is an important part of being a freelancer;
- What results you can get from a 5-day challenge;
- Whether there will be a new Challenge500 and when it will take place;
…and much more!
Useful Links and Resources
P.S.: As always, sharing is caring, so if you really enjoyed watching this episode, make sure you click one of those social-sharing buttons below.
Hugs from Toronto and Nizhny Novgorod!